Dog loves it
Political Parody - Hillary Dog Toy
- Large 17" H x 4" W
- Printed polyester canvas with fiberfill
- Easy sitting and posing
- Made with non-toxic materials
- Triple-stitched arms and legs
- Nice and Floppy!
Our Hillary Dog toy comes alive with floppy arms and legs that smack your pup about the head as she shakes Hillary silly. We’ve added fortified seams by triple-stitching where the arms and legs are attached to the body. The toy also features top-stitching at the elbows and knees for easy sitting and fun posing. A squeaker is included for good measure.
- A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY BEGGING TO HAPPEN: Hillary sports a red pantsuit with matching red fingernails. She has a bottom gusset and top-stitching at the elbows and knees for easy sitting and strategic posing. Printed features include “Pro Whatever” and “Anti Whatever” buttons, and a “Smile on and off ” switch.
- AN ENDURING GIFT: Hillary is an outstanding gift for dogs and their people, no matter which way they lean. Hillary is the heat to beat with her red pantsuit ablaze! Her well-heeled foot will inevitably end up in your dog's mouth.
- TALK ABOUT TOUGH! Made with durable polyester canvas and triple stitching at the seams around the arms and legs ensures long-lasting play.
NON-TOXIC: Safety is super-important when it comes to choosing a toy for your dog. Crafted from premium quality durable non-toxic polyester canvas and stuffed with fiberfill.
Check out our other Political Parody Dog Toys:
Guaranteed with a meow, a bark, and a handshake. Learn more about our Good Boy Guarantee
ShePersisted: This is a very durable toy
I have to say this toy is very long lasting. My terrier has torn most of his other toys apart over a short time, but we have had this one for several months now and though it's one of his favorite (he's very upset about the whole email server thing, and don't even bring up Benghazi or Uranium One), it doesn't have the slightest tear. It's surprisingly well made.
This is the second Hillary doll I have purchased for my dog who plays very rough with her toy. She doesn’t chew on the toy. She grabs it in her mouth and beats it on the floor. The first one lasted 7 months before losing its stuffing. Canvas toys last much longer.